High Speed CNC Milling Aluminium Blcok
This product is machined by high speed CNC milling machining
method. Because this product needs large quantity and has high
precision and quality requirements, we adopt the method of casting
aluminum blocks close to the shape of the product and then do
aluminum block milling, which reduces the input of material cost
and machining time, and has good effect on reduces the total cost
of the product and improves the production efficiency of the
1: What material can be processed ?
* Aluminum: 6061, 6063, 6061-T6, 7075, 5052, 2017, 6083.
* Steel: Q215,Q235,10# 15#, 45#, S136, SKD11,718H.
* Copper / brass / bronze.
* Titanium / TC4.
* Plastic: Delrin (POM), PTFE, Nylon, PA, PC, PMMA, Ultem (PEI),
* Stainless steel: 303, 304, 316, 430, 420
2: What are the processing methods ?
CNC milling, CNC turning, grinding, stamping, bending, welding, die
casting, drilling, tapping and injection molding.
3: How long will the sample production cycle take ?
3 days production, 7 days delivery.
4: What’s the way of delivery ?
1.Less weight products use international express delivery.
2.Heavy products use shipping
5: What are the terms of payment ?
T/T, Western Union
Why Choose Us:
1. We have a dedicated CNC machining technology team, including: 8
programmers with more than 10 years of work experience, 12 more
than 8 years of skilled workers.
2. We offer industry-leading custom CNC turning and milling
3. We produce tens of thousands of machining parts and serve many
different industries, including aerospace and medical, automotive
parts, unmanned aerial vehicles, communications terminals and
precision components such as robots.
4. From the previous step of the machining process to the next
step, we all use the suitable (or customized) PVC box to
temporarily store the products.